There are many types of non-berry fruit. Each has different benefits. Let’s see how we can benefit from it.
- Strawberries – red fruits, sour or sweet, depending on the variety. It is a favorite fruit of many people, high in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B, and folic acid that is good for the heart. contains dietary fiber good for the digestive system
2. Cranberries – small red balls But sour is not allergic to anyone. It is recognized as a fruit that is high in antioxidants. especially helping to expand blood vessels Solve respiratory problems
3. Blackcurrant – Considered to be the King of Berries because of its antioxidant content. highest health care Help prevent from heart disease to cancer. Contains 4 times more vitamin C than oranges, helping to build collagen. Nourish the skin to shine, reduce wrinkles and is also a fruit that helps nourish the eyes as well.
4. Blueberry – helps reduce inflammation of the blood vessels. which is the cause of heart disease neurological disease Help prevent the deterioration of the body and slow down aging. help with memory
5. Raspberry – Rich in ellagic acid Which in the medical practice has been accepted that it is the strongest in helping to prevent cancer. and help stop cancer cells from spreading Alzheimer’s disease prevention
6. Cherry – the way doctor will fall is called “Natural aspirin” because it does not help relieve pain.